Tuesday 2 June 2009

The Uniform Project.




This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen! I think Sheena Matheiken is very thoughtful and creative persone to come up with this idea and from what I have seen so far, most of the looks she achieved are so different it will be really be interesting to see how far she'll get in 6 months time because the project only began in May.





Basically, Sheena is going to wear the same dress for one year as an exercise in sustainable fashion. Every day she will reinvent the dress through accessorizing and all kinds of accouterments, the majority of which will be vintage, hand-made, or hand-me-down.

Her aim is to revolutionizing education in India. At the end of the year, all contributions will go toward Akanksha’s School a grassroots foundation that benefits education in India.

I'm hope she will get some support she has definitely got my.

http://www.theuniformproject.com/home/about.html

No comments: