Friday 17 August 2012

Louis Widmer Remederm on Babies skin

Ok, I was recommended this product through a friend who's kids are mixed African and European and suffer from dry skin due to our horrible water. My daughter who is 9 months old suffers from terrible dry skin on her legs so I decided to get the body lotion, body spray and bath oil. I've only been using this 2 weeks now and boy o boy, what an improvement. My daughters skin is so lovely and smooth this product was Heaven sent, Believe me.











Body Lotion













Bath Oil











Body Spray




You can get also get this product Lightly scent or without perfume.This is personal choice I Choose without perfume for my baby however I got the body spray lightly perfumed, its not too strong. This products can also be used on adults to. I am defiantly switching over to Remederm product now.

Enjoy.

http://www.farmaline.co.uk/health/products/louis-widmer/


No comments: