Wednesday 1 July 2009

Alice in Wonderland

Talk about amazing costume make up and set design


I cannot wait to see this movie coming out March 5, 2010. I love the original and was one of my favorite movies to watch over and over other than Popeye, Sound of music and Annie, when I was younger.
When I first saw the images I thought it was Elijah wood but I have to say Johnny Depp looks amazing in this and I have to keep on awarding him with applause for his amazing choice of scripts for brilliant movies

Tim Burton have confirmed that Helen Bonham Carter will be playing the role of The Queen of Hearts. Bonham Carter has worked with Burton on five previous projects including Planet of the Apes (2001), Big Fish (2003), Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005), Corpse Bride (2005) and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (2007).

No comments: