Monday 27 July 2009

Red Velvet Cupcakes



How I wish I could have a wedding tier of RED VELVET cupcakes on my big day. Ahhhhhh

I remember standing in the queue at the Portobello road branch and watching a happy customer finishing her RED VELVET cupcake the cupcake left an interesting pattern of red on the cupcake paper after she had finished eating it. I don't know why, call me strange, but I was like that's the cupcake I am having! The red was a satisfying colour let alone all the smell of the bakery infusing in my head I couldn't wait.

OK, for those of you that don't know what RED VELVET cake taste like you are missing out big time and I would ask you to march down to hummingbird bakery and taste your 1st dose of this wonderful creation.

Well they do make other sweet stuff other than RED VELVET cake! like the Brooklyn blackout cake, New York-style cheesecakes, brownies, cookies and many more varieties of cupcakes

You can either sit in to eat your cakes with coffee if you like they do offer hot drinks or you can take it away with you.


Addresses

Nottinghill
133 Portobello Road
London
W11 2DY
Tel: 020 7229 6446

South Kensignton
47 old Brompton Road
London
SW7 3JP
TEL: 020 7584 0055

follow link to view website

http://www.hummingbirdbakery.com/flash.html#home_in

No comments: