Thursday 27 August 2009

Sticky, Chewy, Messy, Gooey


Look what I stumbled upon when I was at Borders Book store oxford circus last month before it closed down!

Yep can you believe it? I have never heard of it before til then and I was still coming round with my obsession with the Hummingbird bakery Red Velvet cake Mmmmmmmh. Then I find this

Haven't started baking recipes yet from Hummingbird bakery cook book but, I have got to get this to add to my collection.

I suppose it is not such a good idea writing this blog when you are doing a fast, but anyways a little information on the book for those who might be interested.

The entire book is dedicated to desserts that are sticky, chewy messy and gooey exactly what the title says believe me guys when I tell you this book is amazing you have got to go get yourselves copies!

Recipes include: Chocolate Caramel-Pecan Soufflé Cake, Cinnamon-Donut Bread Pudding, Double-Crumble Hot Apple Pies, Giant Coconut Cream Puffs
In addition to each sugary favorite, the author has simple techniques and tools to help home cooks recreate each decadent treasure again and again.

The Author is called Jill O'Connor, and you can view other books by the other by clicking the link bellow


No comments: