Saturday 1 August 2009

Fresh Perfume and Fragrances


I discovered Fresh awhile back cause my sister introduced me to the lovely Brown Sugar scrub, back then no one else was making them, I loved the smell so much I decided to buy the perfume. Back then the prices where quite dear but it was okay I didn't plan to Finnish the bottle in one month I was going to use it as my summer Autumn fragrance.

Since Brown Sugar I've tried the Sake range which I have to say was really good too. Sake Perfume is a sensual velvety blend of langsat fruit, ginger, white peach, and sandalwood with subtle floral undertones. They also have many other fragrances depending on what you go for. If you like fresh smells, sweet smells, musky smells they have a wide variety of names include; Cannabis Rose, Fig Apricot, Pink Jasmine

Fresh offers a beautiful range of body and skin care products, make-up, fragrances and home accessories available on-line and in listed retail stores in many countries.

Fresh stores can be found in the Us and 1 in London they also have special branches that offer spa treatments. Fresh Spa allows you to experience Fresh in a relaxing, private retreat with a menu of customized, full-service, pampering face, body and makeup treatments.

UK Address

92 Marylebone High Street
LONDON,
0207 486 4100
london@fresh.com

Opening times
Mon-Wed,
Fri, Sat 10am-7pm
Thu 10am-8pm
Sun 11am-5pm

No comments: