Sunday 8 June 2014

Alexander Wang Collaboration with H&M, November 2014



So Like Many H&M designer collaboration fans out there, I was delighted with the news of Alexander Wang designing this years collection. Great comeback after last years disappointment. I wasn't happy with H&M choice last year. My favourite have been: Matthew Williamson, Jimmy Choo, Karl Lagerfeld O, and don't forget Versace too.


I am a big fan of Wang, and have used a lot of his clothes to design sets in Polyvore (psst, I recently came 3rd in a polyvore competition out of 1,115 sets which I'm really chuffed about check it out here). Anyways getting back to the original story before I got sidetracked just then. 


Alexander Wang has a casual yet sophisticated and clean palette, thats the best I could come up with describing his fashion style.

The collection will be out November 6 and I cannot wait. So in respect of the designer, I will pay homage to Alexander by posting a set from my polyvore account with a creation I have put together with his clothes 
for the next 5 days. Hope you like them.


No comments: