Thursday 5 June 2014

Clarisonic Aria

So, I ended up with the Clarisonic Aria, if you remember a few weeks ago, I set out to buy myself one of these Clarisonic gadgets after I had heard so much great reviews about this product. I had actually set off to get a Mia 2, for those who do not have a clue what I am on about, please check out the diagram below. Yes, so I went to get a Mia 2 but Ended up with the Aria after getting convinced by the sales attendant I spoke to at House of Fraser Department store. She was so helpful and I promised to go back in 2 weeks to show off my skin.



This is actually something I would recommend so do go out and buy it. It is quite pricey but I can say its worth every penny.
I felt the difference after 1 use. I noticed the differences after 2 days. I started using it twice a day and after 5 days I use it only once a day.
I also starters using it for 2 minutes because I used it on my neck to, but, I have now gone down to 1 minute depending on how much make up I have on.

I have to tell you my skin is a lot smoother. It feels like a buffer has gone over my face and smoothened my skin out. Its all even and absorbs moisturisers a lot more. However, just a key information it doesn't stop your skin from getting spots. Thats not its duty it just cleanse it very well and I guess will eventually reduce your pores clogging up.

So please do go out and get one if you are undecided.

Oh, p.s. Before I forget, when you 1st buy this gadget, you have to fully charger it for 24 hrs so if you are a bit of an eager beaver like moi, I'm afraid you'll have to wait a whole 24 hrs before you get to use it however, when charged the battery lasts up to 2 weeks.

Enjoy.

No comments: