Saturday 14 June 2014

Vika Gazinskaya Russian Designer

Though I have never been to Russian, i've always intrigued by their expensive yet impeccable taste I would love to visit Moscow someday to see the amazing Architecture, colours, Russian Winters. I have been obsessed with the country most especially after watching the movie xXx, you know, starring Vin Diesel? The night club scene in that movie was crazy and I had wanted to experience exactly that sort of night out.


However when it coms to the fashion I have to say the Russians are on another level, I have been reading a lot of blogs,  Russian Vogue, and i'm a big fan of Mira Duma, a former editor of Haarpers Bazaar Russia who now writes for a number of other Russian fashion publications. 
I have recently come across a young designer called Vika Gazinskaya. And I am obsessing with her work.

Vika last catwalk collection on her website was Spring/Summer 2011-2012 but I have come across more collections including her Autumn/Winter 2012 collection and Spring/Summer 2013 through research on the internet. I hope she keeps going and would love to own her outfits someday. I particularly love her Sweaters with the wood diamonds with magnetic gems that can be moved around. Amazing, hope you like her work too

Enjoy!





No comments: